DO YOU THINK MY SPOUSE IS CHEATING?
If you're asking this question, there may already be a problem. We catch the suspected spouse cheating on over 90% of the cases that we take. Is this because cheating is rampant? No. It's because by the time someone is ready to hire a private investigator, they often already have deep-seated suspicions or they have indirect knowledge and are looking for independent corroboration.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF A CHEATING SPOUSE?
Signs of a cheating spouse can be found all over the internet. Here are our own, based solely on first hand experience with these types of investigations.
- The cheating spouse's cell phone records almost always indicate there is a problem. In the case of a male cheating, his credit card statements can also indicate a problem.
- The marriage is in trouble before the suspicions of an affair came up. Simply put, happy, communicative marriages do not produce affairs - unhappy or "flat" ones do.
- The cheating spouse has windows of time when he/she is unaccounted for. Phone calls are not answered during this time and a later explanation of where they were is self-authenticating.
- The cheating spouse has a prior history of infidelity. We often see that "years ago" there was a problem that was resolved.
- The cheating spouse has a public "friendship" with a member of the opposite sex. They admit to being "good friends" and make no effort to hide the relationship. This way, if spotted together, they have a cover story. In reality, the relationship is sexual and often emotional, as well.
- There has been a "tip" from a friend, acquaintance or family member indicating that an inappropriate relationship is occurring.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE INVESTIGATION?
- How often does the cheating occur? If it's just once a month, that will be harder to detect than if it is several times a week.
- How often is the investigator out? Obviously, if we're not conducting the surveillance when the cheating occurs, we won't see it.
- How much proof does our client require? It is very common that after we catch a spouse cheating, the client wants us to document a pattern by continuing the surveillance. As a general rule of thumb, we advise at least five separate periods of surveillance at different times on different days to get a feel for what is happening. Almost never is a cheating spouse caught on the first night of an investigation - patience is required.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY SPOUSE IS NOT CHEATING?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
WHAT IS YOUR SUCCESS RATE?
If you define success as whether we catch the spouse cheating or we clear him or her, our success rate in the past year was 100%. We never had a case during this time where we failed to determine what was really going on. As stated above, the percentage of time when the person is caught cheating is extremely high - well over 90%.
IS THE INVESTIGATION CONFIDENTIAL?
Under Indiana and Ohio law, our investigations are required to be 100% confidential. We will be completely discreet with your situation and provide you with clear, fact-based reports on exactly what is seen during our surveillance. To the extent that video or photographs can be discreetly obtained, we will provide these as well.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
The costs involved vary because every investigation varies. Every client and their specific situation is different. After a free initial consultation, we are able to provide our clients with an estimated cost to find the answers that they seek.
Frontline Investigations & Surveillance is a licensed investigation agency who specializes in infidelity investigations throughout Indiana and Ohio. Contact us to discuss your situation in detail.